Full paper deadlines (done online, via Call for Papers section):
|Full paper submission by authors||18 Mar 2019 [extended]
(16:30 Thailand time)
|First-round reviewer decision/comments submitted||17 Apr 2019|
|Authors submit first revision||3 May 2019|
|Reviewers/Authors finalize paper||21 May 2019|
|Final papers sent to Publisher||31 May 2019|
Welcome to INST2019 conference (Feb 4-6, 2019, Bangkok, Thailand).
Nuclear technology has played an important role in many aspects of our lives, including agriculture, medicine and healthcare, materials, environment, forensics, energy, and frontier advancement. The International Nuclear Science and Technology Conference (INST) aims to bring together scientists, engineers, academics and students to share knowledge and experiences about all aspects of nuclear sciences. INST has evolved from a national conference series on nuclear science and technology that was held every two years in Bangkok for over a twenty-year period.
INST2019 is the third of the INST conference series organized by Thailand Institute of Nuclear Technology. It will be held under the slogan 'Nuclear for Better Life' and theme 'Innovation and Advanced Technology.' The program of the 2019 event will consist of oral and poster sessions from contributed papers. Invited lectures will be given by international experts. The proceedings of the conference will be published in a peer-reviewed journal (tentatively, IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series).
Topics addressed include nuclear science and technology in the following areas:
- Agriculture and Food (AGR)
- Environment (ENV)
- Industry (IND)
- Instrument (INS)
- Medical (MED)
- Physics (PHY)
- Safety (SAF)
- Newton Neutron Applications (NNA)
On 5 Feb, Newton Neutron Applications Workshop will be held as part of INST2019 under TINT-STFC Newton Program on Skills for Large Facilities. The workshop aims for knowledge sharing from experienced UK researchers, and for strengthening the understanding and scientific capability of SEA researchers regarding the applications of neutron techniques.
We look forward to seeing you in Bangkok!
- Abstract submission (online form): 1 May-15 Aug 2018 (1 presentation/registration)
- Nuclear Scientist Award nominations: 1 May-31 Aug 2018
- Acceptance revision & notification: 31 Aug 2018 (noon)
- Payment (early): 1 Sep - 15 Nov 2018 (extended)
- Payment (regular): 16 Nov - 15 Dec 2018
- Onsite cash payment is accepted in Thai Baht only:
- Regular: 10,000 THB
- Student: 3,500 THB
- Full paper submission (optional) via email (email@example.com)
- Invited: 25 min presentation + 5 min Q&A
- Normal contribution: 15 min presentation + 5 min Q&A
- Screen format: 4:3
- Poster: Maximum poster size 80 cm x 120 cm
Payment options (see Registration page for details):
For students, please send a photo of your student ID or proof of university registration to firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for the student rate.
- Online (credit card via Krungsri E-Payment, in US Dollar)
- Bank transfer (Thai Baht)
- On-site payement on 4 Feb 2019 (cash in Thai Baht)
Bank transfer information:
Bank of Ayudhya
Branch: Kasetsart University
Account type: Savings
Account number: 3741593305
Bank SWIFT Code: AYUDTHBK
Account name (Thai): เงินสนับสนุนการจัดประชุม วทน.
(Account name = Support for INST, is in Thai name only)
Bank Headquarters address: 1222 Rama III Road, Bang Phongphang, Yan Nawa, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Please notify us by email after you've made payment.
There is no refund policy.
Full paper template (IOP JP:CS)